The second largest unit, provides a much larger marking window and is also more easily set up as a fixed unit. We stock a rotatory unit which allows for easy marking along the circumference of round surfaces. This is also very easy to use as a portable unit.
- Marking Window of 100mm x 100mm
- Hand held / Fixed / Mounted
- BSD option
MB1010 Specification / Price
|Marking area||X axis 100mm x Y axis 100mm|
|Standard cable length||2M|
|Head dimensions||200mm x 217.5mm x 228mm|
|Tool and post dimensions||220mm x 300mm x 573mm|
|Tool and post weight||7kg|
|Material application||Metal (HRC62), Plastics, Papers, Woods|
Handy Foot, BSD, Guide
- Alphanumeric characters (multiple fonts available)
- Serial number – auto calculating (letters & numbers, for example: SN100-A1 > SN100-B1 or SN100-A001 > SN100-A002)
- Date – auto calculating
- Advanced Force and Speed settings
- Inbuilt job timer – for optimisation
- Logo marking
- .dxf file marking
- .csv file marking
- QR & Data Matrix (creation and marking)
The software is easy to use and quick to program. It is very simple to create template files and store them either on the unit controller or the device your are programming from.
Multiple users are able to be set up with Admin VS Operator authority and all with password protection.
There is a constant log file for QC purposes, that will keep a up to date record of all marking operations with User ID assigned to each entry.
The software can be run from a PC/Laptop or a mobile device (Apple & Android).
You can download mobile device software from your relevant app store, its free if you want to try it out
Connection is via WiFi, USB, RS232C or LAN.
PC SOFTWARE VIDEO
MOBILE SOFTWARE VIDEO