MB2015 is the largest unit, providing a very large marking window perfect for bench top marking of large parts.
Common customer uses have included:
- Batch Marking of metal tags and/or large plates, the key benefit has been time savings
- Large area marking where multiple lines of text has been required to mark in one operation. This has been important with controlled items that require careful quality control and large amounts of information to subsequently be engraved.
- Long string marking on long products in both a bench top set up and portable set up.
- Marking Window of 200mm Long x 150mm High
- Hand held / Fixed / Mounted
- BSD option
MB2015 Specification / Price
|Marking area||X axis 200mm x Y axis 150mm|
|Standard cable length||2M|
|Head dimensions||308mm x 269mm x 249mm|
|Tool and post dimensions|
|310mm x 370mm x 544mm|
|Tool and post weight||10.7kg|
|Material application||Metal (Up to HRC62), Plastics, Papers, Woods|
|Options||Hand Foot, BSD, Guide|
- Alphanumeric characters (multiple fonts available)
- Serial number – auto calculating (letters & numbers, for example: SN100-A1 > SN100-B1 or SN100-A001 > SN100-A002)
- Date – auto calculating
- Advanced Force and Speed settings
- Inbuilt job timer – for optimisation
- Logo marking
- .dxf file marking
- .csv file marking
- QR & Data Matrix (creation and marking)
The software is easy to use and quick to program. It is very simple to create template files and store them either on the unit controller or the device your are programming from.
Multiple users are able to be set up with Admin VS Operator authority and all with password protection.
There is a constant log file for QC purposes, that will keep a up to date record of all marking operations with User ID assigned to each entry.
The software can be run from a PC/Laptop or a mobile device (Apple & Android).
You can download mobile device software from your relevant app store, its free if you want to try it out
Connection is via WiFi, USB, RS232C or LAN.
PC SOFTWARE VIDEO
MOBILE SOFTWARE VIDEO